How You Can Help
Right now the Roatan Children's Home needs monetary donations
to buy drinking water, milk, food and Tuition for the Bilingual School.
- Your gift of $450 will pay the salary of the House Parents for an entire month.
- Your gift of $100 will pay the School enrollment fee for one child for one year.
- Your gift of $ 90 will pay for tuition for a child to go to the bilingual school for one month.
- Your gift of $ 75 will pay for the school uniforms for one child for one year.
- Your gift of $ 25 will supply the children with food for one day.
- Your gift of $ 20 will supply the home with fresh bottled water for one week.
We are a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation.
Checks may also be mailed to:
Roatan Children's Fund
1966 Tice Valley Blvd. #145
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
A current list of needs for the children and the home can be obtained here.
Leave items with Yancsy from Playa Miguel.
We have a place to store them and we will make sure they are delivered personally.
For more information please contact Lynn@RoatanChildrensHome.com